| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Smara in September is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37 °C (98.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in September is 19 °C (34.2 °F).
- The weather in September is dry with infrequent rain. A mere 31mm (1.2in) of liquid is released during on average 3 days.
- The shortest day is 11:52 long and the longest day is 12:39 long with an average length of 12:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Smara September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Smara, Western Sahara
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Smara: