| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Smara in October is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in October is 18 °C (32.4 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched with vitually no rain. A paltry 25mm (1in) of liquid accrues across an average of 1 day.
- The shortest day is 11:05 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Smara October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Smara, Western Sahara
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Smara: