| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Smara in November is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in November is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 12mm (0.5in) of water is released during an average of 2 days.
- The shortest day is 10:33 long and the longest day is 11:04 long with an average length of 10:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Smara November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Smara, Western Sahara
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Smara: