| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Smara in June is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in June is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in June is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 6mm (0.2in) of H2O is deposited across an average of 1 day.
- The shortest day is 13:41 long and the longest day is 13:48 long with an average length of 13:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Smara June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Smara, Western Sahara
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Smara: