| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Smara in July is very hot at 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37 °C (98.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid descends during an average of 0 days.
- The shortest day is 13:24 long and the longest day is 13:47 long with an average length of 13:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Smara July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Smara, Western Sahara
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Smara: