| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Smara in February is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with infrequent rain. A paltry 24mm (0.9in) of water is dumped across on average 3 days.
- The shortest day is 10:53 long and the longest day is 11:31 long with an average length of 11:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Smara February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Smara, Western Sahara
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Smara: