| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Smara in August is very hot at 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39 °C (102.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with no rain. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of H2O is deposited during an average of 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 12:41 long and the longest day is 13:23 long with an average length of 13:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Smara August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Smara, Western Sahara
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Smara: