| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Smara in April is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in April is arid with vitually no rain. A feeble 7mm (0.3in) of water is deposited during an average of 1 day.
- The shortest day is 12:23 long and the longest day is 13:07 long with an average length of 12:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Smara April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Smara, Western Sahara
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Smara: